THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES!
I recently reached 200 GFC followers on Just Jesss and to celebrate, I'm holding a little giveaway. I'm afraid it's nothing huge as I'm not earning at the moment, so it's just a couple of my favourite products to say thank you to my favourite readers (that's you guys!)
Up for grabs to one lucky winner are an MUA Eyeshadow Palette in 'Dusk til Dawn', a Revlon Lip Butter in 'Macaroon', and a Barry M Chameleon Nail Paint in 'Blue', which I blogged about here.
I've decided to give Rafflecopter a go, so all entries will be through the widget below; any entries in the comments section will not be counted. Please make sure to read all the rules and the Terms & Conditions in the widget before entering, as any invalid entries will be disqualified.
1. Please make sure you complete all the mandatory entries, or you'll be disqualified. In order to enter, you MUST follow my blog via GFC; like my Facebook page; leave an email address; and comment on this blog post, telling me one thing you like about my blog, and one thing you think I should change. Make sure you leave the information requested so that I can validate your entries; any invalid entries will be disqualified. Duplicate entries / those made through multiple accounts etc. will be deleted.
2. You can gain additional entries for completing additional tasks, including following me on Twitter; Tweeting about the giveaway; following me on Pinterest; following on Bloglovin'; following on HelloCotton; and sharing my blog button. If you followed me before this giveaway, you are also entitled to one additional entry. A total of 20 entries are available if you complete all the tasks. In addition, you can tweet once per day in order to gain extra entries; just make sure you submit a link to the Rafflecopter widget each time.
3. This giveaway is open only to those with a UK postal address, excluding Ireland. I'm so sorry to my International readers but I simply can't afford to post abroad at the moment. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to hold a giveaway that will include you guys. Thank you for your understanding in this.
4. One winner will be selected at random from the valid entries by Rafflecopter. The winner will be contacted by email, as well as announced on my blog and on Twitter. By entering, you agree to have your name announced as described in the event of your winning. Once I have emailed, the winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn.
5. If you are not over 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to enter this giveaway. This is because, if you win, I will need your full postal address in order to send your prize.
6. Once the prize has been posted, I am no longer responsible for it. I will obtain proof of postage but I cannot take responsibility if the parcel is lost or damaged in transit; I've never had a problem with this but these things can happen.
7. Please don't follow if you're only going to unfollow once the giveaway is over. That's rude as well as being unfair on my readers and everyone else who has entered properly.
8. This giveaway is open from 5:01 BST July 29th 2012, until 5:01am BST August 13th. That gives you two weeks to enter. I'm sorry for the weird times, they're due to the Rafflecopter widget being Americanised!
Good luck everyone!