1. John Bishop Book, Amazon, £9
2. Red Spotty Oven Mitt, Dotcomgiftshop, £4.95
3. Diary, Paperchase, £7
4. Floral Ceramic Travel Mug, Debenhams, £8
5. Metal Wall Sign, Dotcomgiftshop, £6.95
6. Silver Knot Studs, H Samuel, £4.99
7. Pack of four Rudolf socks, Asda, £4
8. Bruce Springsteen 'High Hopes', Amazon, £9.99
9.Hand Knitted Cable Hot Water Bottle Cover, NotOnTheHighStreet, £39
10. Red Cable Bootie Slippers, Debenhams, £15.60My Mum has her ears pierced and wears a pair of plain gold studs, at all times. I'd like to get her something a little bit prettier to wear for special occasions, especially since she's recently had her hair cut a bit shorter so her earrings are now on show more. One thing I inherited from my Mum is her sense of humour, and so Christmas socks are a must; I really like this super-cute set of four reindeer-themed socks from George at Asda. I unfortunately also inherited her perpetually cold feet, so I know these cosy boot-style slippers would be gratefully received, as would the gorgeous hand-knitted hot water bottle cover. I've already mentioned her sense of humour, and recently my Mum and I went to see John Bishop - he's a very funny and exceptionally nice man (we had a chat after his show) and if my Mum didn't already own his book, I'd be buying it for her. She's also a massive fan of Bruce Springsteen, who is releasing a new album in January - it's a bit late for Christmas, but I've pre-ordered it for her - shhh! Keeping track of my brother's activities is no easy task, even now he's moved away to Uni, so a diary is an essential item for my Mum, and this one is super pretty. I'd hate to be misconstrued as sexist, but it's a statement of fact that my Mum does the vast majority of the cooking, so this lovely spotty oven mitt would be a cheerful addition to her kitchen, whilst the metal wall sign is a frighteningly accurate representation of my mother's view on picky eaters... Finally, as an avid coffee drinker, I think a travel mug would be a perfect gift - my Mum has a battered plain steel one at the moment, so this pretty one would be a nice change.
What are you getting your Mum for Christmas this year? Are any of these suggestions helpful to you? If you're a Mum, would you like to receive these gifts?
My December advertiser is the beautiful Sarah from Small'N'Hot, I'd love for you to pay her a visit!
Remember to enter my Cruise Fashion giveaway to win one of three Juicy Couture charms.