1. Revlon Colour Burst Matte Lip Balm in 'Showy', Superdrug, £5.99
2. B. Glowing Shimmer Block in 'Just Peachy', Superdrug, £8.99
3. Large Lace Neckpiece, I Love A Lassie, £395
4. Faith Pale Green Patent Pointed-Toe Court Shoes, Debenhams, £36
5. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints in 'Huckleberry', 'Rose Hip' and 'Sugar Apple', Barry M, £3.99 each
6. Distressed Baroque Metal Mirror in 'Petrol', Out There Interiors, £66
8. Light Blue Polka Dot Denim Skater Dress, New Look, £22.99
I love the look of the new Revlon matte Colourburst blams and this shade is just beautiful. Having tried out a couple of B.'s make-up products recently, I'm keen to try more, and this Shimmer Block looks like the perfect combination of shades for a glowing Springtime complexion. I first spotted I Love A Lassie on Laura's blog and am just in love with their lace collection, cast from genuine antique lace fragments; they're so delicate and unusual-looking! One thing I miss about working at Debenhams is all the pretty shoes; these beauties from Faith are just a lovely mint-green shade. Lovely! The new Gelly Hi-Shine shades from Barry M all look super pretty and from what I hear, the formula is pretty awesome too - I suspect all three will be making their way into my collection at some point... I'm in love with the petrol-blue colour of this mirror from Out There Interiors and would love to have it at the bottom of my stairs; mirrors are doubly good because they make a room feel much lighter and airier! Lime green nails are, in my opinion, a good look, and this Jessica Custom Colour shade looks so pretty; it'd be lovely on my toes, maybe with a glittery topcoat. Finally, this polka-dotted skater dress from New Look is just too sweet, and a super bargain price too. Skater dresses are so flattering, I'd wear this with black Converse and a leather jacket!
What are your favourite pastel pieces at the moment? Do you find yourself drawn to pastel shades in Spring? Do you like my choices?