• Bake something. Hopefully something more successful than last month's sorry attempt at Bakewell Tart... If I wait til the end of the month, I could include chocolate. But I'll be back at work by then, so who knows!?
• See friends at least twice. Again, keeping up with my friends is important to me and I like making sure I take the time to stay in touch! I've really got no excuse, being off work and all, so I'd like to do something fun with friends on at least two occasions. I'm actually in Leeds seeing friends at the moment, so I'm off to a good start here!
• Walk somewhere new. Another one that sounds strangely familiar... I really enjoyed getting out and exploring somewhere new on my own last month, so I'd like to make the effort to do it again this month. If I can go via Grasmere and get more gingerbread, then so much the better!
• Keep working on my fitness. My gym membership is one of my favourite expenses (is that even a thing!?), I love going! Now the weather's improving a little, I've been enjoying being able to get out and about a bit more too - I even managed to get out on my bike in February! I'd like to try to keep as active as possible in March and hopefully get out cycling at least a couple more times.
• Finish the month at least £100 from the bottom of my overdraft. I'm not sure if I'll manage this or not, to be honest, but I do need to make an effort to start clearing the ol' overdraft, and this seems like a manageable target to make a start on that!
Did you achieve your goals in February? What have you got planned for March?