• Keep up running twice a week. I suffer from asthma which is always worse in cold weather, but I'm hoping that by keeping running regularly I'll be able to keep my fitness up so hopefully it won't affect me as much as it has in the past - I know I'm fitter now than I've ever been, so hopefully I can keep that as the weather starts to cool down.
• Join the gym. I haven't been going to the gym over the summer (the one I used to go to is in a holiday park, so it's horrendously busy during the school holidays!) and it's about time to re-join - I've been thinking about going somewhere else with a better weights section, but I need to price up local gyms and see what I can afford. I'd like one with a swimming pool, which will probably narrow it down!
• No chocolate. I've already forgotten why I thought this was a good idea, but I've already managed five days without chocolate! I'm aiming for Christmas but I do have my birthday at the end of the month so I may have to make an exception for that...
• See friends at least twice. It's always nice to catch up with the people who are important to me, and I find that including it in my monthly goals means I make it more of a priority - otherwise, I can suddenly realise that months have snuck past without me having a proper catch-up with anyone.
• Finish the month at least £1000 from the bottom of my overdraft. Oh yes, I'm back on the financial goals! My new job pays much better than my old one (partially because it's full-time hours, to be fair!) so I'm hoping I should be able to make much quicker progress on paying off my overdraft now. However I do have an MOT due in September and a credit card bill due, so we'll see how I go on with this.
• Have a haircut. This is well overdue, I've been putting it off for weeks because I really, really hate hairdressers but it's getting beyond a joke now. I'm thinking of going a bit shorter as I'm getting sick of my hair being so long, but I haven't really decided yet...
Have you got anything exciting going on in September?! I'd love to hear what your plans and goals for the month are!