• See friends at least twice. This has become a standard monthly goal for me, but I enjoy including it as it does mean I make the effort to catch up with friends when I might otherwise put it off - it's all too easy to let months slip by without seeing the people who matter!
• Join the gym. This was on my list last month and I just didn't get round to it, so I need to make time this month to get on with it!
• Get my hair cut shorter. I've got a haircut booked in a couple of days and I'm planning to have quite a bit taken off (you can see how long it is currently in my post about my Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler), so my goal here is basically not to bottle it! I hate having my hair cut so I'm going to have to be brave.
• Look into savings accounts. Gosh, what a boring, adult goal! I've got into the habit of putting away a bit of money each month, but the interest rate on the account it's in is, for want of a better word, shite, so I need to see if I can find anything better - I know interest rates have dropped since Brexit (don't get me started on that) but I still think it's worth having a browse and comparing accounts. Every little helps!
• Finish the month no more than £750 into my overdraft. If you read these goals posts regularly, you'll see that I'm getting there with this overdraft thing! Considering I was right at the bottom (-£2000!!!!) at the beginning of the year, I'm really proud of my progress, and I'm hoping to be able to pay it off completely, without having to dip into it at all, next year.